Here is a Los Angeles Hypnotherapist’s insight on how you can ensure that you attain the kind of positive results that Hypnosis is famous for. The mind set that I am about to share with you is the same mind set that I have noticed in some of my most successful clients. Use it for yourself and experience that Hypnosis works!
1. It is crucial that you find the right Hypnotherapist with whom you have rapport. Let your intuition as well as your logic guide you. Find somebody with whom you feel a connection.
2. Everybody is hypnotizable. With your willingness to be hypnotized, a qualified Hypnotherapist will know how to hypnotize you. All you have to do is want it. It’s that easy.
3. During your session, if something comes to mind, whether it is a thought or image that you feel might relate to the reason you are doing Hypnosis, tell your Hypnotherapist. Things come up for a reason.
4. Remember that you’re dealing with your subconscious mind which does things very differently than the conscious mind. Do not edit, judge or analyze anything during your session. Go with the flow and allow your Hypnotherapist to help you navigate you towards the results you want.
5. Come in with the idea that you want this to work – because you refuse to continue feeling the way you’ve felt up until now. Thoughts and words are powerful and anything you whip up during a Hypnosis session, you can make powerfully so. The backbone of Hypnosis is the Law of Attraction.
Know that even though these tips might be beneficial to you attaining the results that you want, they do not all necessarily have to be present in a session. There are times when a person goes into a session being completely skeptical and walks out with a life changing difference.
How many times should I go? It all depends on the complexity of the issue that brought you to seek Hypnotherapy. There are some cases in which a person walks out of their first session jumping for joy with the results they wanted and others with a marked positive improvement. With some people, it can take up to a week or two to notice clear improvements from their Hypnosis session. You and your Hypnotherapist will together decide on whether additional sessions would be beneficial to you. It is always a good idea to reinforce the positive with at least one more session. Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy are an efficient and fast way of getting the results you want as compared to other modes of therapy. Use it to your benefit!
Sasha Carrion, Certified Hypnotherapist and Mind Coach
Health, Train And Workout Suggestions
How Learned Helplessness Can Make It Harder to Stop Smoking Cigarettes
Dealing With Stress After You Quit Smoking