Ellen Crofts Supreme Pilates machine is not any ordinary Pilates reformer. It is so much more and it is also very different than the other Pilates reformers. But to think that it only has good points would be a mistake. All exercise equipment have some good and some bad points. Let’s have a look at the Supreme Pilates reformer’s now:
- Added resistance – One of the things that sets it apart the most are the added resistance. Added resistance helps to give a more challenging workout and can make you burn more calories.
- Convenient – You can use the Supreme Pilates reformer to exercise in the comfort of your own home.
- Compact – Once your workout are over, you can fold the Supreme Pilates machine and store it under a bed.
- All-over body exercise – The supreme reformer tones and exercises your whole body.
- Best for toning and firming – It’s better suited to help you tone and firm your body.
- Strengthens core – It will give you a strong and defined core (the muscles of your lower back, abs and hip flexors)
- Difficult to find one – One of the main bad points are that it is extremely difficult to find a new Supreme Pilates reformer – even the second hand ones are very scares.
- Big investment – Although the machine won’t put a too large dent in your pocket, it is still a big investment and you will need a substantial amount for it.
- Doesn’t include cardio – There are no cardio involved in the exercise and rather focuses on toning.
- Not that effective for weight loss – While some people may lose some weight, its main focus is not that off weight loss.
Now that you know the good and the bad about the Supreme Pilates reformer, you can make an informed decision whether the machine is the right one for you or not.
Joseph Pilates in His Later Years
Acai Berry Vs Blood Type Diet – Truth Revealed of the 2 Hot Weight Loss Secrets Today
The Grape Diet – Cleanse Your Body and Lose Weight